The composition includes: the sterile water extract of saponins from the nuts, chamomiles, tripartite bur-marigold, calendulas, glycerides from olive oil (Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate), the foaming agent with coconut oil and corn sugar without GMO (Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside), the avocado oil, D - Panthenol (provitamin B5), Thickener (Xanthan Gum), the Cosgard preservative, lactic acid, the CO2 of aloe, the essential oil of tea tree, the rosemary essential oil, the ylang essential oil.
INCI: Aqua with infusion Sapindus Mukorossi**, Matricaria*, Bidens*, Calendula*, Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate*, Decyl glucoside^, Persea Gratissima Oil*, D-panthenol*, Xanthan Gum*, Lactic acid*, Benzyl alcohol^, Dehydroacetic acid^, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf CO2 Extract*, Melaleuca alternifolia Cheel Oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis Oil*, Cananga odorata Oil*.
^ ingredients approved for natural and organic cosmetics by Ecosert / Cosmos / BDIH "Certified Natural Cosmetics" / Vegan
* ingredients of natural origin
** ingredients of organic origin
The basis of the gel for intimate hygiene - chamomile infusion, the tripartite bur-marigold, calendulas and saponins from the nuts.
- The avocado oil and aloe CO2 have a moisturizing and regenerating function.
- The panthenol has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- The tea tree oil and rosemary act as antiseptics.
- The lactic acid, which is part of the gel for intimate hygiene is physiological to the body, controls the pH level.
- The special formula of the gel for intimate hygiene Ph 3.5-4.5 helps to restore and maintain the physiological and natural balance of the microflora of the intimate zone.
- The dye in the gel for intimate hygiene is absent, the color is natural.
2 months is the minimum expiration date of the product for storage in the room conditions, taking into account the unstable temperature conditions during the transportation. When storing the products after receiving, in the refrigerator, the expiration date is 3 months.
Cautions for use: allergic reaction or individual intolerance to the components of the product.