The composition includes: the sterile water extract of saponins from the nuts, chamomiles, tripartite bur-marigold, calendulas, glycerides from olive oil (Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate), the foaming agent from coconut, palm oil, the corn glucose (Decyl Glucoside), the avocado oil, D - Panthenol (provitamin B5), Thickener (Xanthan Gum), the Cosgard preservative, lactic acid, the CO2 of aloe, the essential oil of tea tree, the rosemary essential oil, the ylang essential oil.
The basis of the gel for intimate hygiene - chamomile infusion, the tripartite bur-marigold, calendulas and saponins from the nuts.
- The avocado oil and aloe CO2 have a moisturizing and regenerating function.
- The panthenol has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- The tea tree oil and rosemary act as antiseptics.
- The lactic acid, which is part of the gel for intimate hygiene is physiological to the body, controls the pH level.
- The special formula of the gel for intimate hygiene Ph 3.5-4.5 helps to restore and maintain the physiological and natural balance of the microflora of the intimate zone.
- The dye in the gel for intimate hygiene is absent, the color is natural.
2 months is the minimum expiration date of the product for storage in the room conditions, taking into account the unstable temperature conditions during the transportation. When storing the products after receiving, in the refrigerator, the expiration date is 3 months.