The composition includes: the hydrolate of lavender flowers, aloe gel (Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, Xanthan gum, Arginine), macadamia oil, D - Panthenol (provitamin B5), the Chlorophyllipt infusion of oil, the lavender essential oil, the Cosgard preservative, menthol, the peppermint essential oil.
INCI: Lavanula Angustifolia Distilled Water**, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice**, Macadamia Oil*, D-panthenol*, Chlorophyllipt*, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil**, Benzyl alcohol^, Dehydroacetic acid^, Menthol*, Mentha Piperita Oil*, Menthol*, Xanthan gum*, Arginine*.
^ ingredients approved for natural and organic cosmetics by Ecosert / Cosmos / BDIH "Certified Natural Cosmetics" / Vegan
* ingredients of natural origin
** ingredients of organic origin
The moisturizing body serum is a universal product. It is effectively used after shaving for both men and women, after sunburn, after mosquito bites, to protect the skin during a long stay in the sun, for feet swelling and fatigue.
- One of the main components of the Moisturizing body serum is fresh aloe gel with eucalyptus extract-chlorophyll it. They have moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, wound healing properties.
- Despite the fact that the remedy for external use, it provides the most effective moisture. It can easily and deeply penetrate the skin, improve the elasticity and stimulate cell regeneration.
- The formula of moisturizing body serum is thought out to detail, after use, you will not feel sticky. It is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive.
- Has a pleasant, without much saturation, natural aroma of lavender, mint, menthol, which also have a calming effect and light coolness.
- The dye in the moisturizing body serum is absent, the color is natural.
2 months is the minimum expiration date of the product for storage in the room conditions, taking into account the unstable temperature conditions during the transportation. When storing the products after receiving, in the refrigerator, the expiration date is 3 months.