The composition includes: the distilled water,, the Shea butter, the olive oil, the vegetable emulsifier (Cetearyl Olivаte, Sorbitan Olivate), the avocado oil, squalene vegetable, D - Panthenol (provitamin B5), the CO2 of aloe, the CO2 of bur-marigold, the CO2 of chamomile, the CO2 of rosehip, the Cosgard preservative.
INCI: Aquae distillatae*, Butyrosperum Parkii Oil*, Olea Europaea Oil*, Cetearyl Olivаte, Sorbitan Olivate*, Persea Gratissima Oil*, Olive squalene*, D-panthenol*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf CO2 Extract*, Bidens Tripartita CO2 Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita Flower CO2 Extract*, Rosa Canina Fruit O2 Extract*, Benzyl alcohol^, Dehydroacetic acid^.
^ ingredients approved for natural and organic cosmetics by Ecosert / Cosmos / BDIH "Certified Natural Cosmetics" / Vegan
* ingredients of natural origin
** ingredients of organic origin
The light moisturizing cream with vegetable oils: Shea, olive, avocado - effectively moisturizes and enriches the skin with vitamins, gives a fresh look and improves metabolism.
- Recommend to use a moisturizer for the normal, combined and oily skin type.
- The product is quickly absorbed and does not create a film on the face.
- It has a natural aroma of cold-pressed oils and complex of extracts.
- The dye in the Moisturizing cream is absent, the color is natural.
2 months is the minimum expiration date of the product for storage in the room conditions, taking into account the unstable temperature conditions during the transportation. When storing the products after receiving, in the refrigerator, the expiration date is 3 months.