The composition includes: the hydrolate of green tea, the argan oil, the macadamia oil, the Shea butter, the vegetable emulsifier (Cetearyl Olivаte, Sorbitan Olivate), the broccoli oil, the CO2 of aloe, the CO2 of sage, squalene vegetable, the Cosgard preservative, the root of the konjac.
INCI: Camellia sinesis Distilled Water*, Argania spinosa Oil**, Macadamia Oil*, Butyrosperum Parkii Oil*, Cetearyl Wheat Straw Glycosides&Cetearyl Alcohol*, Broccoli Seed Oil**, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf CO2 Extract*, Salvia CO2 Extract*, Olive squalene*, Benzyl alcohol^, Dehydroacetic acid^, Amorphophallus Konjac.
^ ingredients approved for natural and organic cosmetics by Ecosert / Cosmos / BDIH "Certified Natural Cosmetics" / Vegan
* ingredients of natural origin
** ingredients of organic origin
That to avoid the dryness, peeling in the cold season, the skin needs additional effective nutrition. The protective cream is created for this purpose.
- We chose a nourishing texture in a protective cream of cold press oils-argan, macadamia, broccoli, and Shea butter.
- An additional asset in the protective cream is the CO2 of aloe and sage extracts are the most effective method of extracting the active ingredients from the raw materials, additionally nourish, restore, because they are able to easily and deeply penetrate and act.
- The protective cream is an ideal skin care product capable of dryness, chapped and to protect the normal type.
- The texture of the protective cream is different from others, it is more nutritious but quickly absorbed, does not create a film on the face.
- Apply at least 40-50 minutes before going outside or at night 2-3 hours before bedtime.
- The dye in a protective face cream is absent, the color is natural.
2 months is the minimum expiration date of the product for storage in the room conditions, taking into account the unstable temperature conditions during the transportation. When storing the products after receiving, in the refrigerator, the expiration date is 3 months.