The composition includes: the hydrolate of rose, the buckthorn oil, the Shea butter, the vegetable emulsifier (Cetearyl Olivаte, Sorbitan Olivate), the broccoli oil, squalan plant, the vitamin E, the CO2 of sea buckthorn, the Cosgard preservative, the rosewood essential oil, the bergamot essential oil.
INCI: Rosa Damascena Distilled Water**, Hippophae Oil*, Butyrosperum Parkii Oil*, Cetearyl Olivаte, Sorbitan Olivate*, Broccoli Seed Oil**, Olive squalene*, Tocopherol*, Hippophae rhamnoides CO2 Extract*, Benzyl alcohol^, Dehydroacetic acid^, Aniba Rosodora Wood Oil*, Citrus bergamia Oil*.
^ ingredients approved for natural and organic cosmetics by Ecosert / Cosmos / BDIH "Certified Natural Cosmetics" / Vegan
* ingredients of natural origin
** ingredients of organic origin
- The Sea buckthorn oil is one of the most valuable and unique, which has a powerful regenerating property due to the advantage of palmitooleic acid in its composition, which is responsible for the healthy appearance of the skin.
- Palmitooleic acid, which is natural in our skin, is rarely found in vegetable oils, but in large quantities in sea buckthorn, therefore, formulas of cosmetics based on it provide a bright regenerating effect. Sea buckthorn berries contain a large amount of bioactive components – carotenoids (provitamin A), vitamin E, essential fatty acids (omega-3, omega-6), a natural form of vitamin C, which also play an important role in maintaining the beauty of facial skin.
The formula of sea buckthorn cream based on sea buckthorn oil, shea butter, broccoli, vegetable squalane works from the outside to compensate for the lack of lipids, softens the skin, soothes and restores the integrity of the skin.
- Natural sea buckthorn cream is recommended for dry, flaccid, wrinkled, flaky skin, to restore the uniformity, integrity of the skin with flaking, dryness.
- Sea buckthorn cream of light texture, quickly absorbed, does not create a film on the face, does not overload the skin.
- The medium density of the sea buckthorn cream allows it to be used as a day or night moisturizer.
- In case of pronounced damage to the stratum corneum, we recommend increasing the amount of cream applied at night in problem areas, this will help speed up the recovery process. In cold seasons with pronounced dry skin, sea buckthorn cream can be combined for a day with a protective or regenerating face oil.
Due to its nutritional properties, sitivity to weather conditionit will become an excellent protector in the cold season for normal skin and not very susceptible to chapping, sens.
- The dye in natural sea buckthorn cream is absent, the color is natural.
2 months is the minimum expiration date of the product for storage in the room conditions, taking into account the unstable temperature conditions during the transportation. When storing the products after receiving, in the refrigerator, the expiration date is 3 months.
Cautions for use: allergic reaction or individual intolerance to the components of the product.