The composition includes: the hydrolate of rose, the buckthorn oil, the Shea butter, the vegetable emulsifier (Cetearyl Olivаte, Sorbitan Olivate), the broccoli oil, squalan plant, the vitamin E, the CO2 of sea buckthorn, the Cosgard preservative, the rosewood essential oil, the bergamot essential oil.
INCI: Rosa Damascena Distilled Water**, Hippophae Oil*, Butyrosperum Parkii Oil*, Cetearyl Olivаte, Sorbitan Olivate*, Broccoli Seed Oil**, Olive squalene*, Tocopherol*, Hippophae rhamnoides CO2 Extract*, Benzyl alcohol^, Benzoic acid^, Aniba Rosodora Wood Oil*, Citrus bergamia Oil*.
^ ingredients approved for natural and organic cosmetics by Ecosert / Cosmos / BDIH "Certified Natural Cosmetics" / Vegan
* ingredients of natural origin
** ingredients of organic origin
The sea buckthorn is a valuable source of nutrients, these berries contain a large number of bioactive components. It is the cold press oil that is dominant in our sea buckthorn cream, it is rich in vitamins a, E, C, B, K, P, which play an important role in maintaining the beauty and health of our skin.
- The natural sea buckthorn cream is recommended for dry, sluggish, wrinkled, capable of peeling skin.
- The cream has a light texture, quickly absorbed, does not create a film on the face.
- The cream has nutritional properties, it will be an excellent skin protector in the cold season.
- The dye in natural sea buckthorn cream is absent, the color is natural.
2 months is the minimum expiration date of the product for storage in the room conditions, taking into account the unstable temperature conditions during the transportation. When storing the products after receiving, in the refrigerator, the expiration date is 3 months.