The composition includes: the water, the black clay (Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, Xanthan gum, Arginine), the avocado oil, the vitamin E, the CO2 of aloe, the Cosgard preservative.
- Cleansing, toning, and moisturizing are the main steps in skin care. We offer an additional treatment for normal, combination, oily and problem types of skin - mask with the black clay and fresh aloe gel, which will improve the blood circulation, even out the tone of skin, give silky skin, absorbs dirt and will prevent the appearance of comedones.
Method of using the Black clay mask for face:
- clean your face with your mild cleanser, pick up moisture with wipes;
- apply the mask with a spatula on the face with a thick layer, avoiding the area around the eyes;
- Keep the mask approximately 5-7 minutes, then apply warm water from the palm to the face, gently massage the skin and rinse completely, wipe your face and continue to make toning (mandatory step), nutrition, skin moisturizing.
- Don’t keep the mask until the time when the black clay starts to brighten, it is important, don’t allow the mask to dry completely.
- This volume of the moisturizing mask is enough for approximately 10 procedures. It is optimal to use 2-3 times a week.
2 months is the minimum expiration date of the product for storage in the room conditions, taking into account the unstable temperature conditions during the transportation. When storing the products after receiving, in the refrigerator, the expiration date is 3 months.