The composition includes: the aloe gel (Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, Xanthan gum, Arginine), the hydrolate of green tea, distilled water, the Shea butter, the avocado oil, the vegetable emulsifier, (Cetearyl Olivаte, Sorbitan Olivate), Cucumber Extract (Glycerin, Cucumis sativus fruit, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid), the CO2 of aloe, the CO2 of sea buckthorn, the Cosgard preservative, the neroli essential oil, the sandalwood essential oil.
For additional support the moisturizing balance of the skin on the outside, we offer a nourishing mask based on a gel of fresh organic aloe, the Shea butter, and avocado. After applying the moisturizing mask you will feel your skin soft and silky. Suitable for all types of skin.
Method of using the Moisturizing facial mask:
- clean your face with your mild cleanser, pick up moisture with wipes;
- apply the mask with a spatula on the face with a thick layer, avoiding the area around the eyes;
- Keep the mask approximately 3-5 minutes, then apply warm water from the palm to the face, gently massage the skin and rinse completely, wipe your face and continue to make toning (mandatory step), nutrition, skin moisturizing ( for example, if the mask was used on a very dry type of skin and the skin still requires additional remedy).
- It is important, don’t allow the mask to dry completely.
- This volume of the moisturizing mask is enough for approximately 10 procedures. It is optimal to use 2-3 times a week.
2 months is the minimum expiration date of the product for storage in the room conditions, taking into account the unstable temperature conditions during the transportation. When storing the products after receiving, in the refrigerator, the expiration date is 3 months.