The composition includes: the water extract of aloe, the hydrolate of lavender flowers, fermented radish root, the macadamia oil, the lavender essential oil.
INCI: Aqua with infusion Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice**, Lavanula Angustifolia Distilled Water**, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate*, Macadamia Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil**.
* ingredients of natural origin
** ingredients of organic origin
The Natural toner of lavender flowers hydrolate has bactericidal, antiseptic properties.
- Suitable for all skin types, with existing rashes, redness.
- It serves as a light antiseptic, relieves itching, soothes inflammatory processes on the skin.
- Can be used on the skin and scalp. Effective for dandruff.
Method of using the Lavender toner:
- Spray a small amount of the toner from the bottle on the face, let it absorb for a minute, but do not dry, then apply nutrition, moisture to the skin.
- Apply the product only to clean skin. We do not recommend using toner on the face over makeup.
- The Lavender toner sprays on hair after the washing of scalp.
- In natural toners possible precipitate - this is normal.
2 months is the minimum expiration date of the product for storage in the room conditions, taking into account the unstable temperature conditions during the transportation. When storing the products after receiving, in the refrigerator, the expiration date is 3 months.