The composition includes: the Lavender hydrolase, the foaming agent of sugar, corn, and coconut (Coco-Glucoside, Disodium Lauryl sulfosuccinate, Glycerin), the coconut oil (Cocamidopropyl Betaine), the babassu oil (Sodium Babassuamphoacetate), the macadamia oil, betaine, salicylic acid, the Cosgard preservative, CO2 of aloe-vera, the essential oil of Tea tree, the rosemary essential oil, the lactic acid.
- The foam for normal and combined type is aimed at leveling the tone, renewal skin, has a keratolytic, regenerating effect.
- The active components of the foam for normal and combined skin type is natural salicylic acid from the bark of willow. It enhances the process of cell renewal, counteracts bacteria that lead to rashes, regulates the production of sebum, has a slight whitening effect, that has a positive effect on acne spots, and gives a double effect - exfoliation of dead cells and skin renewal.
- Betaine- is active, that is extracted from beet juice, it has the ability to condition, or improve the appearance of the skin and protect cell membranes.
- The macadamia oil takes care of saturation with nutrients, providing an antioxidant effect.
- The aloe CO2 is able to penetrate easily and deeply, restore metabolism and stimulate cell regeneration.
- The essential oils of tea tree and rosemary act as natural antiseptics.
- Lactic acid has similar properties to salicylic acid and also regulates the PH level.
Method of using the Foam for normal and combined skin type:
- On clean hands, take a small amount of the Aloe foam, massage into the face, then rinse with water. Repeat if it necessary. After doing toning and moisturizing, nutrition of the skin.
- The dye in the Foam for normal and combined skin type is absent, the color is natural.
2 months is the minimum expiration date of the product for storage in the room conditions, taking into account the unstable temperature conditions during the transportation. When storing the products after receiving, in the refrigerator, the expiration date is 3 months.
Cautions for use: : allergic reaction or individual intolerance to the components of the product, the skin sensitivity, the long exposure to the sun. Avoid the direct sunlight on the skin after applying the product.