The composition includes: the sterile water infusion of rosemary, mint, chamomiles, calendulas, the foaming agent from coconut and corn (Coco Glucoside), glycerides from olive oil (Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate), the babassu oil (Sodium Babassuamphoacetate), the Chlorophyllipt oil infusion, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), hemp seed oil, the lavender essential oil, the rosemary essential oil, the Cosgard preservative, the lemon essential oil, lactic acid, the essential oil of tea tree, the bergamot essential oil, the essential oil of cubeb litsea.
INCI: Aqua with infusion Rosmarinus*, Mentha*, Matricaria*, Calendula*, Coco Glucoside^, Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate*, Sodium Babassuamphoacetate^, Chlorophyllipt*, Xanthan Gum *, Cannabis Sativa Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil**, Rosmarinus Oil*, Benzyl alcohol^, Dehydroacetic acid^, Citrus limon Oil*, Lactic acid*, Melaleuca alternifolia Cheel Oil*, Citrus Bergamia Oil*, Litsea Cubeba Oil*.
^ ingredients approved for natural and organic cosmetics by Ecosert / Cosmos / BDIH "Certified Natural Cosmetics" / Vegan
* ingredients of natural origin
** ingredients of organic origin
The Chlorophyllipt gel is recommended for cleansing the normal, combined skin type and prone to rashes, oily.
- The Chlorophyllipt - the active, dark green in color with the aroma of eucalyptus, the chlorophyll of group A and B, isolated from eucalyptus raw materials, which is able to destroy the pathogenic microflora, it relieves the inflammatory processes, regulates sebum production, is effective in the fight against many bacteria, including those that cause acne and a number of other inflammatory skin diseases.
- It is characterized by a strong antiseptic, bactericidal, anti-inflammatory effect and a powerful restoring effect. Perfectly mattifies the skin, relieves discomfort, irritation, itching, dries inflammation, fights with fungal microorganisms -pathogens of skin inflammation prevents the spread of inflammatory processes on healthy skin.
Method of using the Chlorophyllipt gel:
- Shake the Chlorophyllipt gel before use. On clean hands, take a small amount of the Tar gel, massage into the face, then rinse with water. Repeat if it necessary. Apply morning and evening. After doing toning and moisturizing, nutrition of the skin.
- The dye in the Chlorophyllipt gel is absent, the color is natural.
2 months is the minimum expiration date of the product for storage in the room conditions, taking into account the unstable temperature conditions during the transportation. When storing the products after receiving, in the refrigerator, the expiration date is 3 months.