The composition includes: the sterile water infusion of hop cones, the foaming agent from coconut and corn (Coco Glucoside), glycerides from olive oil (Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate), the avocado oil, the foaming agent with babassu oil (Sodium Babassuamphoacetate), Thickener (Xanthan Gum), the birch tar, the Sage CO2, the essential oil of Tea tree, the Cosgard preservative, the lactic acid.
INCI: Aqua with infusion Humulus Lupulus*, Coco Glucoside^, Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate*, Persea Gratissima Oil*, Sodium Babassuamphoacetate^, Xanthan Gum*, Pix Betulae*, Salvia CO2 Extract*, Melaleuca alternifolia Cheel Oil*, Benzyl alcohol^, Dehydroacetic acid^, Lactic acid*.
^ ingredients approved for natural and organic cosmetics by Ecosert / Cosmos / BDIH "Certified Natural Cosmetics" / Vegan
* ingredients of natural origin
** ingredients of organic origin
The Tar gel for the face is designed for a problem and oily skin type.
- One of the strong assets of Tar is the natural antiseptic, birch resin, anti-inflammatory properties, antiseptic and regenerative properties. Also in connection with this asset, the gel has a sharp, specific flavor.
- If the skin has rashes, acne or post-acne, worried about excessive oily, the Tar gel externally will help to deal with these problems. The Tar gel is a gentle, viscous texture that clean the face skin without uncomfortable tightening or itching sensations.
Method of using the Tar gel:
- Shake before use. On clean hands, take a small amount of the Tar gel, massage into the face, then rinse with water. Repeat if it necessary. Apply morning and evening. After doing toning and moisturizing, nutrition of the skin.
- The dye in the Tar gel is absent, the color is natural.
2 months is the minimum expiration date of the product for storage in the room conditions, taking into account the unstable temperature conditions during the transportation. When storing the products after receiving, in the refrigerator, the expiration date is 3 months.
Cautions for use: allergic reaction or individual intolerance to the components of the product.