Designed for: weakened, dry, dull, dyed, curly, porous hair, for dry scalp, and to maintain a healthy appearance of well-groomed hair.
Key ingredients: organic aloe vera gel, organic broccoli oil, almond oil, nettle, grapefruit, neroli, lavender oils, lactic acid.
Action: moisturizes the scalp and hair structure, creates a protective barrier for the hair, provides smoothness, lightness, silkiness, eases combing, eliminates tangles, and static electricity.
The composition includes: the sterile water infusion of nettle, the aloe vera gel (Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, Xanthan gum, Arginine), the broccoli oil, the almond oil, the vegetable emulsifier (Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol), (Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine), lactic acid, the grapefruit essential oil, the foaming agent with babassu oil (Sodium Babassuamphoacetate), the Cosgard preservative, the guar plant, the neroli essential oil, the lavender essential oil.
INCI: Aqua with infusion Urtica*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice**, Broccoli Seed Oil**, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine^, Lactic acid*, Citrus Paradisi Oil, Sodium Babassuamphoacetate^, Benzyl alcohol^, Dehydroacetic acid^, Guar*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil**, Xanthan gum*, Arginine*.
^ ingredients approved for natural and organic cosmetics by Ecosert / Cosmos / BDIH "Certified Natural Cosmetics" / Vegan
* ingredients of natural origin
** ingredients of organic origin
- A hair mask is a concentrated product for hair care. The healthy state of hair depends primarily on the scalp and hair follicles (important aspects of daily care include gentle cleansing with natural shampoo, exfoliation, and scalp scrubbing). However, every girl or woman wants to have smooth, shiny, silky hair. To achieve this, it is recommended to use hair masks in your hair care routine.
- Aloe hair mask is an exclusive formula that combines the best natural ingredients for the health and shine of your hair.
- The gel from fresh organic aloe juice obtained by cold pressing is one of the main components of the aloe mask. It effectively compensates for the loss of moisture in the scalp and hair structure, nourishing them with vitamins and microelements, and protecting them from the negative effects of the environment.
- Concentrated nettle infusion has anti-inflammatory and strengthening properties, soothes the scalp when it itches and is dry.
- Organic broccoli oil is considered a natural silicone and adds smoothness, "friability", silky softness to the hair, facilitates combing and eliminates tangling. In combination with light-textured Sicilian almond oil, the mask has a gentle consistency and is easy to rinse off. It creates a protective barrier on the hair surface, preventing dehydration, dryness, preserving moisture, and protecting against the negative effects of high temperatures and environmental factors.
- The aloe mask is recommended for weakened, dry, dull, dyed, curly, porous hair, for dry scalp, as well as for maintaining a healthy structure in a well-groomed appearance.
How to use aloe mask for hair:
- for normal, dry, and prone-to-dryness scalp and hair, apply the mask to the scalp and along the length of the hair;
- for oily and prone-to-oiliness scalp and hair, apply the mask only along the length of the hair;
- for fine hair, apply the mask only to the ends;
- for fine hair with oily scalp or prone-to-oiliness scalp, apply the mask to the scalp before washing and to the ends after shampooing.
- Wash your hair with shampoo, then remove excess moisture with a towel to enhance oil penetration into the structure.
- Apply a small amount of aloe mask to washed hair and scalp, massaging it in. Leave it on for approximately 10 minutes, then rinse off with plenty of running water.
- For porous, tangled hair, you can add a small amount of water directly onto the hair while applying the mask along the length. This will help distribute the product more evenly.
- Natural hair masks have a richer texture compared to commercial ones, so the amount used should be significantly less to avoid a "greasy" effect.
2 months is the minimum expiration date of the product for storage in the room conditions, taking into account the unstable temperature conditions during the transportation. When storing the products after receiving, in the refrigerator, the expiration date is 3 months.
Cautions for use: allergic reaction or individual intolerance to the components of the product.