The composition includes: the sterile water infusion of nettle, the aloe vera gel (Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, Xanthan gum, Arginine), the broccoli oil, the almond oil, the vegetable emulsifier (Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol), (Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine), lactic acid, the grapefruit essential oil, the foaming agent with babassu oil (Sodium Babassuamphoacetate), the Cosgard preservative, the guar plant, the neroli essential oil, the lavender essential oil.
INCI: Aqua with infusion Urtica*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice**, Broccoli Seed Oil**, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine^, Lactic acid*, Citrus Paradisi Oil, Sodium Babassuamphoacetate^, Benzyl alcohol^, Benzoic acid^, Guar*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil**, Xanthan gum*, Arginine*.
^ ingredients approved for natural and organic cosmetics by Ecosert / Cosmos / BDIH "Certified Natural Cosmetics" / Vegan
* ingredients of natural origin
** ingredients of organic origin
Exclusive formula of gel made from fresh organic aloe juice, obtained in a cold way, is one of the main components of the Aloe mask - perfectly compensates for the loss of moisture in the scalp, the structure of hair nourishes by vitamins and minerals, protects from the negative effects of the environment.
- The broccoli oil is a natural silicone that gives to hair smoothness, silky softness, also facilitates combing and eliminates the tangle of hair. Blends with a light texture of almond oil mask - has a delicate texture and is easy to wash off.
- The Aloe mask is recommended for use for weakened, dry, dull structure as well as colored hair and dry scalp.
Method of using the Aloe - mask:
- for the dry type of scalp or hair, apply to the skin and hair;
- for the normal and oily type of scalp or hair, apply to the length of hair;
- for the thin type of hair, apply only to the tips.
- Rinse hair with shampoo 2 times, then take away from the hair humidity by a towel, for better penetration of oils into the structure of hair.
- Apply a small amount of aloe mask by massaging on washed hair, after 3-5 minutes rinse by a running water.
- The natural masks have a more oily and dense texture, this product is used in smaller quantities, then industry product, that to avoid the effect of "fat".
- The dye in the Aloe mask is absent, the color is natural.
2 months is the minimum expiration date of the product for storage in the room conditions, taking into account the unstable temperature conditions during the transportation. When storing the products after receiving, in the refrigerator, the expiration date is 3 months.On the photo the volume of 100 ml.