The composition includes: sterile water infusion of nettle, the oak bark, the coconut oil, the vegetable emulsifier (Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol), broccoli oil, hemp seed oil, the CO2 of aloe, D - Panthenol (provitamin B5), the foaming agent with babassu oil (Sodium Babassuamphoacetate), the Cosgard preservative, the sage essential oil, the neroli essential oil, lactic acid, the guar plant, the lime essential oil.
- Richness organic The coconut oil is known for moisturizing and nourishing properties, eliminates breakage of the weakened hair, dry skin on the head, irritation. The composition has about 90% of saturated fatty acids, which makes the Coconut mask so useful and nutritious for skin and hair care.
- The hemp seed oil moisturizes, effectively strengthens the hair roots, the composition has a high content of chlorophyll, that has a disinfectant and wound-healing properties to the scalp.
- The broccoli oil is a natural silicone that gives to hair smoothness, silky softness, also facilitates combing and eliminates the tangle of hair.
- The Coconut mask is recommended for use for weakened, dry, dull structure as well as colored hair and dry scalp.
Method of using the Coconut hair mask:
- for the dry type of scalp or hair, apply to the skin and hair;
- for the normal and oily type of scalp or hair, apply to the length of hair;
- for thin hair type, apply only to the tips.
- Rinse hair with shampoo 2 times, then take away from the hair humidity by a towel, for better penetration of oils into the structure of hair.
- Apply a small amount of Coconut mask by massaging on washed hair, after 3-5 minutes rinse by a running water.
- The natural masks have a more oily and dense texture, this product is used in smaller quantities, than industry product, that to avoid the effect of "fat".
- The dye in the Coconut mask is absent, the color is natural.
2 months is the minimum expiration date of the product for storage in the room conditions, taking into account the unstable temperature conditions during the transportation. When storing the products after receiving, in the refrigerator, the expiration date is 3 months.