The composition includes: the sterile water infusion of althaea, hop cones, the mustard oil, the vegetable emulsifier (Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol), the fractionated coconut oil (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride), the foaming agent with babassu oil (Sodium Babassuamphoacetate), Shea butter, the castor oil, the broccoli oil, phytocreatene (Hydrolyzed wheat protein), the CO2 of sea buckthorn, the Cosgard preservative, the patchouli essential oil, the rosemary essential oil, the lavender essential oil, the guar plant, the lactic acid.
- Everyone knows about the strengthening properties of mustard from grandmothers, however, not everyone can tolerate such therapy. Unlike mustard, the mustard oil doesn’t cause a burning sensation, dryness and skin irritation. At the same time, the stimulating properties are fully preserved, nutritional and conditioning qualities make mustard oil one of the most popular in hair care.
- The mustard phytosterols improve hair structure, increase the elasticity and shine, enhance the brightness of colored hair.
- The castor oil has the ability to glue the scales that make up the hair, gives them shine and strength, nourishes the hair follicle, prevents hair loss, provides the moisturizing effect on hair and scalp.
- The main properties of Shea butter relate to the skin - this moisturizing, protection and nutrition of the skin, it is a source of vitamins A and E, necessary for the normal state of our skin.
- The broccoli oil is a natural silicone that gives to hair smoothness, silky softness, at the same time reduces the oiliness of hair, also facilitates combing and eliminates the tangle of hair.
- The Althea and hop cones are effective plants that help to get rid of dandruff, to strengthen the roots and stimulate the rapid hair growth. They contain nutrients-vitamins C and B, calcium, potassium, magnesium. Hop cones are used for hair loss and even baldness.
- The Mustard mask is recommended to use for the normal and dry type of scalp when the weakened structure of the hair that to improve the growth when hair loss and weak root.
Method of using the Mustard mask for hair:
- Rinse hair with shampoo 2 times, then take away from the hair humidity by a towel, for better penetration of oils into the structure of hair;
- Apply a small amount of the Mustard mask by massaging on washed hair, after 3-5 minutes rinse by a running water.
- The natural masks have a more oily and dense texture, this product is used in smaller quantities, than industry product, that to avoid the effect of "fat".
- The dye in the Mustard mask is absent, the color is natural.
2 months is the minimum expiration date of the product for storage in the room conditions, taking into account the unstable temperature conditions during the transportation. When storing the products after receiving, in the refrigerator, the expiration date is 3 months.