The composition includes: the sterile water infusion of linen, foaming agent with coconut oil and corn sugar (Lauryl Glucoside), coconut, palm oil, corn glucose (Decyl Glucoside), (Coco Glucoside), vegetable-based conditioning emulsifier (Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine), Aloe vera gel (Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, Xanthan gum, Arginine), D-panthenol (provitamin B5), lactic acid, the Cosgard preservative, the lime essential oil, the guar plant.
INCI: Aqua with infusion Linum usitatissimum*, Lauryl Glucoside^, Decyl glucoside^, Coco Glucoside^, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine^, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice**, D-panthenol*, Lactic acid*, Benzyl alcohol^, Benzoic acid^, Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate*, Xanthan gum*, Arginine*, Citrus aurantifolia Swingle Oil*, Guar*.
^ ingredients approved for natural and organic cosmetics by Ecosert / Cosmos / BDIH "Certified Natural Cosmetics" / Vegan
* ingredients of natural origin
** ingredients of organic origin
- The linen seeds are the natural and safe products, now the popular procedure - hair lamination. It's the fatty acids moisturize, nourish, strengthen and smooth the hair structure. On the basis of this infusion, we prepare the linen shampoo.
- In addition, the composition of linen shampoo has exclusive formula of gel from fresh organic aloe, obtained in a cold way, which perfectly compensates for the loss of moisture in the scalp and hair structure
- D-panthenol-active created on the basis of group B-vitamins, that have moisturizing properties. The Vitamin help to restore the skin cells and regenerate tissues normalizes cell metabolism, increases the strength of collagen fibers.
- The linen shampoo is designed for normal and dry-prone structure and skin.
- For the normal type of hair, the linen shampoo recommend use in combination with conditioning, for damaged hair, recommend using with masks and in combination with conditioning.
Method of using the linen shampoo:
- Shake well before using.
- Wet hair by warm water. Take a small amount of shampoo on the palm and apply evenly over the entire head, paying special attention to the roots of the hair. Lather shampoo and wash with massage movements. Rinse the shampoo by a running water.
- At the first soaping, there is a splitting of dirt, there will be a slight foaming. Repeat the procedure. At the second soaping appears thick, whipped foam, then there is already a cleaning of the hair.
- To achieve the maximum effect, hair needs to get used to natural care, usually, it is enough for a month.
- Dye in the linen shampoo is absent, the color is natural.
2 months is the minimum expiration date of the product for storage in the room conditions, taking into account the unstable temperature conditions during the transportation. When storing the products after receiving, in the refrigerator, the expiration date is 3 months.On the photo the volume of 200 ml.