The composition includes: a purified kaolin, the hydrolate of lavender, the vegetable glycerin, the avocado oil, the foaming agent with babassu oil (Sodium Babassuamphoacetate), the CO2 of sage, the eucalyptus essential oil, the peppermint essential oil, baking soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), the Cosgard preservative.
INCI: Kaolin*, Lavanula Angustifolia Distilled Water**, Glycerin vegetabilis **, Persea Gratissima Oil*, Sodium Babassuamphoacetate^, Salvia CO2 Extract*, Eucalyptus Oil*, Mentha Piperita Oil*, Sodium bicarbonate^, Benzyl alcohol^, Dehydroacetic acid^.
^ ingredients approved for natural and organic cosmetics by Ecosert / Cosmos / BDIH "Certified Natural Cosmetics" / Vegan
* ingredients of natural origin
** ingredients of organic origin
Oral hygiene should be not only effective but also safe! After all, comparing with other cosmetics, toothpaste we almost eat without thinking how many "wonderful" components, such as sulfates (SLS), fluorides, aggressive preservatives, synthetic flavors enter in our body with it, destroying the tooth enamel.
- Unlike industrial cosmetics, natural cosmetics has everything that you need to take care of our health and beauty.
- This toothpaste is made of natural ingredients and is an excellent alternative to chemical pastes.
- Thanks to this components, toothpaste practically does not foam, but it does not prevent to clean the plaque on the teeth and maintain the natural color of the enamel.
- Kaolin is the base of the paste, white porcelain clay is rich in minerals and trace elements, removes dental stones, strengthens enamel, has a slight whitening effect, disinfects the oral cavity.
- Toothpaste is not harmful when swallowing, as it has no chemical composition.
- You will feel effective cleansing from the first application and return to the chemistry will not desire.
2 months is the minimum expiration date of the product for storage in the room conditions, taking into account the unstable temperature conditions during the transportation. When storing the products after receiving, in the refrigerator, the expiration date is 3 months.