The composition includes: the expression of white clay, sterile water infusion of peppermint, the foaming agent with the coconut oil and corn sugar (Lauryl Glucoside), coconut, palm oil, corn glucose (Decyl Glucoside), (Coco Glucoside), the vegetable-based conditioning emulsifier (Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine), lactic acid, D-panthenol, (provitamin B5), the Cosgard preservative, the bergamot essential oil, the peppermint essential oil, the sandalwood essential oil, menthol.
The white clay shampoo is designed for oily hair at the roots and dry split ends. The shampoo formula is enriched with kaolin, mint, provitamin B5, which effectively and gently cleanses the hair at the roots and softens the hair structure.
- The white clay paste is the basis of this product, helps to normalize the skin balance.
- White clay shampoo has regulating properties.
- If the hair is colored, confused or breakage, we recommend to use with conditioning in combination with coconut mask or aloe for additional hair care.
Method of using the white clay shampoo:
- The shampoo may form a slight precipitate of clay, shake well before use.
- Wash hair by warm water. Take a small amount of shampoo on the palm and apply evenly over the entire head, paying special attention to the roots of the hair. Lather shampoo and wash with massage movements. Rinse the shampoo from hair by a running water.
- At the first soaping, there is a splitting of dirt, there will be a slight foaming. Repeat the procedure. At the second, soaping appears thick, whipped foam, then there is already a cleaning of the hair.
- To achieve the maximum effect, hair needs to get used to natural care, usually, it is enough for a month.
- The dye in the White-clay shampoo is absent, the color is natural.
2 months is the minimum expiration date of the product for storage in the room conditions, taking into account the unstable temperature conditions during the transportation. When storing the products after receiving, in the refrigerator, the expiration date is 3 months.On the photo the volume of 200 ml.