The composition includes: the sterile water infusion of lavender, the foaming agent with the coconut oil and corn sugar (Lauryl Glucoside), coconut, palm oil, corn glucose (Decyl Glucoside), (Coco Glucoside), the vegetable-based conditioning emulsifier (Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine), D-panthenol, (provitamin B5), lactic acid, the Cosgard preservative, The lavender essential oil.
- Infusion of lavender in strengthen-shampoo, with the oil, perfectly moisturizes the skin and serve as a natural conditioner.
- The strengthen-shampoo is designed for damaged, colored, brittle hair, dry and normal skin.
- For the normal type of hair, strengthen-shampoo recommend use in combination with conditioning, for damaged hair, recommend using with masks and in combination with conditioning.
Method of using the Strengthen-shampoo:
- Shake well before use.
- Wash hair by warm water. Take a small amount of shampoo on the palm and apply evenly over the entire head, paying special attention to the roots of the hair. Lather shampoo and wash with massage movements. Rinse the shampoo from hair by a running water.
- At the first soaping, there is a splitting of dirt, there will be a slight foaming. Repeat the procedure. At the second, soaping appears thick, whipped foam, then there is already a cleaning of the hair.
- To achieve the maximum effect, hair needs to get used to natural care, usually, it is enough for a month.
- The dye in Strengthen-shampoo is absent, the color is natural.
2 months is the minimum expiration date of the product for storage in the room conditions, taking into account the unstable temperature conditions during the transportation. When storing the products after receiving, in the refrigerator, the expiration date is 3 months.