The composition includes: the sterile water infusion of rosemary, nettle, the foaming agent with the coconut oil and corn sugar (Lauryl Glucoside), coconut, palm oil, corn glucose (Decyl Glucoside), (Coco Glucoside), the vegetable-based conditioning emulsifier (Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine), lactic acid, the birch tar oil, phytocreatene (Hydrolyzed wheat protein), the Cosgard preservative, the rosemary essential oil, the essential oil of Tea tree, the lavender essential oil.
The Tar is an oily liquid with a penetrating specific smell, which is extracted from birch. It is a natural antiseptic active, stimulates the regeneration of skin cells, acts as anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, and drying (without drying the hair cuticle).
- The Tar shampoo is recommended for scalp with moderate and excessive secretion, with conditioning or natural mask. It will help to cure the greasy type of dandruff (if the cause of its appearance from the external factors), reduce the itch of psoriasis, normalizes the production of sebum.
Method of using the Tar shampoo:
- Shake well before use.
- Wash hair by warm water. Take a small amount of shampoo on the palm and apply evenly over the entire head, paying special attention to the roots of the hair. Lather shampoo and wash with massage movements. Rinse the shampoo from hair by a running water.
- At the first soaping, there is a splitting of dirt, there will be a slight foaming. Repeat the procedure. At the second, soaping appears thick, whipped foam, then there is already a cleaning of the hair.
- To achieve the maximum effect, hair needs to get used to natural care, usually, it is enough for a month.
- The dye in Tar shampoo is absent, the color is natural.
2 months is the minimum expiration date of the product for storage in the room conditions, taking into account the unstable temperature conditions during the transportation. When storing the products after receiving, in the refrigerator, the expiration date is 3 months.On the photo the volume of 200 ml.